1 DATA PROTECTION
To use some of the Services, Users must first provide certain personal data. For it, CBDARY will automatically process Personal Data in compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) relative to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data.
For this, the User can access the policy followed in the treatment of personal data as well as the establishment of the previously established purposes, as provided in the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy presented by the Website. The purpose of treatment is to maintain a
commercial relationship with the User.
1.1 Data collected:
The personal data collected on this site are as follows:
• Account opening: when creating the user's account, their name, surname, telephone number, postal address, email, purchase history
• Login: when the user connects to the web page, they register, in particular, their last name, first name, access data, usage data, location and payment data.
• Profile: using the services provided on the website allows you to enter a profile, which can include an address and a telephone number.
• Payment: as part of the payment of the products and services offered on the website, the financial data relating to the user's bank account or credit card are recorded.
• Communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, the data regarding the user's communications is temporarily stored.
CBDARY reserves the right to use "cookie" technology in order to recognize you as a frequent user and personalize your use of the website by preselecting your language or desired or specific content, not your personal data. Cookies are used when using the website. The user has the possibility of deactivating cookies from their browser settings
1.3 Use of personal data
The purpose of the personal data collected from users is to make the services of the website available to them, improve them and maintain a safe environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
• access and use of the website by the user.
• verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user.
• management of the operation and optimization of the website.
• organization of the conditions of use of payment services.
• Personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences.
• fraud prevention and detection, management of malware (malicious software) and security incidents.
• Management of possible conflicts with users.
• sending commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences.
1.4 Share personal data with third parties
Personal data can be shared with third parties in the following cases:
• when the website uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, in the context of the provision of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
• if required by law, the website may transmit data to file claims against the website and comply with administrative and judicial procedures
• When the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with third-party banking and financial entities with which it has entered into contracts.
• when the user posts publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the website
• when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access their data
1.5 Security and confidentiality
The website applies organizational, technical, software and physical measures in terms of digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and that the website cannot guarantee the
security of transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
1.6 Implementation of user rights
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by directing their request to the following address Travessera de Gràcia n. 335 Tienda, 08025 Barcelona, Spain or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Right to withdraw consent at any time.
2. Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
3. Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
2. APPLICATION OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
These conditions apply to all quotes, offers, activities, agreements and deliveries of products by or on behalf of CBDARY. Deviation from these conditions is only possible if the parties have explicitly agreed to do so in writing.